Hey Guys, I discovered this video by hasard on YouTube, I found it clear, easy to understand and really emotional. It is an idea and a concept called “ARCHIATRIC” by Federico Babina and music of the video is composed by Elisabet Raspall. I just regret he does not inclueded borderline disorder. It’s a really good […]
Here are ten new country songs by great female artists. Hope you’ll like them as much as I do.
1. Kelsea Ballerini – “The First Time”
2. Kelsea Ballerini – “Yeah Boy”
3. Laura Bell Bundy – “Giddy On Up”
4. Laura Bell Bundy – “Kentucky Dirty”
5. Lindsay Ell – “Trippin’ On Us”
Not enough! Click on page 2!
Today, I wanted to eat exotic food… no money to go to eat out of home, so I decided to cook my own exotic food with what I would find in my fridge and in my cupboards. After few minutes to search all I needed, I decided to cook a curry of coral lentils with coconut milk. It is really easy and very tasty.
Prep. Time: 15 min. – Cook Time: 45 min.
For 2 servings
- 200 g coral lentils
- 1 red onion
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Madras curry
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 125 ml water
- Peel red onion and chop it.
- In a pan, put a tablespoon of olive oil and two teaspoons of Madras curry, when pan is hot, put chopped onion.
- Stir chopped onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add coral lentils, coconut milk and water.
- Let simmer 45 minutes on low heat, stirring sometimes.
Have a good day!
Yesterday, I found in the depths of my freezer four egg whites that felt abandoned and lonely (I am laughing, imagining that). So get some free space in freezer, I decided to use them to bake a so easy cake. Ready! Let’s bake then!
Prep. time: 15 min. – Cook time: 30 min.
- 4 egg whites
- 150 g sugar
- 125 g all purpose flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 2 tsp liquid vanilla
- 65 g melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 160°C
- Mix melted butter, sugar, flour, baking powder.
- Add liquid vanilla to mix, then whisk the white and incorporate them into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a cake pan, then put into the oven for 30 minutes.
So yummy and so easy to bake!
Enjoy it, and have a good day!
Today, I wanted to share the band called SHVPES. I discovered them through the official YouTube channel of Nightwish. I have to admit those guys are awesome, they bring you a certain energy hoarsely, and with a music, curiously very melodic. They makes me feel good. Hope you will like them, if you do, you can support them on SHVPES or on their official Facebook.
Here is the video clip of my favorite song.
Have a good Tuesday!
Here are, for this weekend, some of my favorite Country Female Singers. Hope you will like them as I do. If you have some other good singers, let me know about them.
1. Danielle Bradbery – “Young in America”
2. Kacey Musgraves – “Follow Your Arrow”
3. Payton Rae – “Not Your Cinderella”
4. Christie Lamb – “Wish You Were A Cowboy”
5. Brooke Eden – “American Dreamin'”
Not enough? Click on page 2!
Today, I wanted to share with you two songs that make me feel good, because they make me perfectible. I am totally imperfect and music shows as its way, that it is wonderful to not be perfect. These two songs are sung by Demon Hunter, a good American Metalcore band who will release their eighth studio album called: Outlive. Hope you will like them as much I do.
Have a great day!