Today, I wanted to eat exotic food… no money to go to eat out of home, so I decided to cook my own exotic food with what I would find in my fridge and in my cupboards. After few minutes to search all I needed, I decided to cook a curry of coral lentils with coconut milk. It is really easy and very tasty.
Prep. Time: 15 min. – Cook Time: 45 min.
For 2 servings
- 200 g coral lentils
- 1 red onion
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Madras curry
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 125 ml water
- Peel red onion and chop it.
- In a pan, put a tablespoon of olive oil and two teaspoons of Madras curry, when pan is hot, put chopped onion.
- Stir chopped onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add coral lentils, coconut milk and water.
- Let simmer 45 minutes on low heat, stirring sometimes.
Have a good day!